A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P R S T U V W Show All
- Warm-edge technology
- The use of low-conductance spacers to reduce heat transfer near the edge of insulated glazing.
- A strip of resilient material for covering the joint between the window sash and frame in order to reduce air leaks and prevent water from entering the structure.
- Weep hole
- A small opening in a wall or window sill member through which water may drain to the building exterior.
- A glazed opening in an external wall of a building; an entire unit consisting of a frame sash and glazing, and any operable elements.
- Window hardware
- Various devices and mechanisms for the window including catches, fasteners and locks, hinges, pivots, lifts and pulls, pulleys and sash weights, sash balances, and stays.