A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P R S T U V W Show All
- Vapor retarder
- A material that reduces the diffusion of water vapor across a building assembly.
- The movable framework or sash in a glazed window that is hinged or pivoted to swing open.
- Polyvinyl chloride material, which can be both rigid or flexible, used for window frames.
- Vinyl-clad window
- A window with exterior wood parts covered with extruded vinyl.
- Visible light
- The portion of the electromagnetic spectrum that produces light that can be seen. Wavelengths range from 380 to 720 nanometers.
- Visible reflectance
- The measured amount of energy in the visible wavelength range that is reflected by a window system, expressed as a percentage.
- Visible transmittance (VT)
- The percentage or fraction of the visible spectrum (380 to 720 nanometers) weighted by the sensitivity of the eye, that is transmitted through the glazing.