A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P R S T U V W Show All
- Gas fill
- A gas other than air, usually argon or krypton, placed between window or skylight glazing panes to reduce the U-factor by suppressing conduction and convection.
- An inorganic transparent material composed of silica (sand), soda (sodium carbonate), and lime (calcium carbonate) with small quantities of alumina, boric, or magnesia oxides.
- The glass or plastic panes in a window, door, or skylight.
- Glazing bead
- A molding or stop around the inside of a window frame to hold the glass in place.
- Greenhouse window
- A three-dimensional window that projects from the exterior wall and usually has glazing on all sides except the bottom, which serves as a shelf.